Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Sorry Cherish, I was just checking

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    something and I locked your thread [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *giggles*

    I don't care...mistakes are made, lol*

    *take advantage of my 'normal' mood while it lasts...I could be biting your head off in a minute...*

    LMAO

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

    xxSam

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *giggles*
    I don't care...mistakes are made, lol*

    *take advantage of my 'normal' mood while it lasts...I could be biting your head off in a minute...*

    LMAO
    **************

    Thanks and so could I lol

    Michelle

    xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •